12.02.2007

This is my house, I have to defend it.

This is how I spent my two weeks of Thanksgiving break (the first of which I spent in total isolation) - the "Things You Do When Really Bored When Home Alone" list. Otherwise known as "The List of Ultimate Boredom".



Translation:
"Exercise (yawn) 4 checks
play guitar + sing really loudly [obnoxiously] 4 checks
nap? 4 checks
Dance around -> includes air guitaring 1 check
- in boxers only 1 check
photographing 1 check
comicing 4 checks
emailing 4 checks
calling 6 checks
thesis work (booo!) 4 checks
thinking of ways to sabotage friends and well wishers 2 checks
read 10 checks
watch movie 6 checks
-TV 8 checks
write 4 checks
drive somewhere 6 checks
talk to my sock puppet monkey [heir to the throne] 2 checks
Buy stuff I don't need 4 checks
work 7 checks
Go insane/scream a lot 2 checks
Drink 5 checks
Break stuff (includes living things) 3 checks
NFL Blitz 2000 3 checks"

Sadly, I neglected to include chasing squirrels on the list. Of course, this is tentative - I've still 2 and a half hours left.

No comments: