11.08.2007

coming at you... in 3D!

Okay, so I got some people telling me my blog isn't personal enough... you know, like blogs are supposed to be. So, here ya go, kids!



This is my boxer drawer. Of course, these are my second rung boxers, having already worn my top rungers (that includes my Hawaiian print). I don't know how more personal I can get than this.

Oh wait, yes I do...




That's my left nipple, Gerard, stubbly from a recent shave due to surgery. (Surgery? Yes, I'll get to that some other time.)

Check it out, it's like the Triforce of studliness.



... or stubbliness. I dunno - make your own joke.

Now, ask yourself: "why - why?! - why am I still reading this blog?" I think your obsession is bit more disturbing than anything I can post here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I uh.. yeah. That was pretty personal, I guess. I guess you'll have to label your blog "not safe for work" from now on.

Anonymous said...

Whoops. Didn't mean to second guess myself. get it? har!

Heir to the Throne said...

Psh, it's nothing. I know a guy who's only got one and a half nipples. If he were to ever lactate, I could think of some good half-and-half jokes to tell.